Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
Assistant Payroll Controller with Hebrew language
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
You will be responsible for overall client / vendor communication which includes:
- Directly interact and manage the day to day relationship with the Client for all matters relating to Payroll Services for their cluster of countries.
- Oversee the timely and accurate Payroll Administration service delivery. Responsible to get the reviews done and sign off for Payroll Services to be delivered
- Act as the primary escalation point on Service Issues. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems. Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues and suggest appropriate action for current remediation and future control.
- End to End understanding of activities performed by Accenture for Client in various geographies and detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI, etc.
- Understand the risks associated with the process and the respective mitigation plan for each risk identified; foresee and identify risks in advance using prior payroll experience to mitigate risk before failure; highlight risks to supervisors that can be mitigated.
- Raises quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamline decision-making processes where possible.
- Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.
- The process would involve in depth interaction with the Client/ Vendor/ Internal Stakeholders and candidate must have excellent command over verbal and written English and Hebrew.
- Prior working knowledge of Payroll Processing would be preferable
- Hands on experience of managing work through workflow tools like WQM, Seibel etc would be preferable
- Should be conversant with Accenture Opex Methodology or Quality Methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean etc.
- Should be open to working in Night Shifts and extended shifts during payroll run.
You have the citizenship of one of the EU/EEA member states. We can unfortunately not consider applications from candidates who would need a work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.