Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
Digital Marketing Representative with English and German, French, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Turkish, Czech or Portuguese
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will play an advisory role to the Client’s Partners in area of marketing and digital marketing. You will engage with partnering vendors to help them streamline on-line and off-line communication and content to be in line with client’s marketing value proposition. You will be accountable for performing and coordinating efforts related to content production, campaign requirements coordination and execution to help Partners to optimize their go-to-market journey. As part of your role you will be responsible for dedicated team of Junior Digital Marketing Specialists
Mostly you will be responsible for:
- crafting verbal and written guidance for sales and marketing professionals
- providing constructive and specific feedback surrounding content marketing ecosystem and customer lifecycle
- reviewing campaign metrics and presents trends and insights
- organizing and leading remote conversations with specified Partners while best representing the interests of the Client
- working independently, taking ownership of respective accounts while also work collaboratively in team setting
- leading dedicated team of Junior Digital Marketing Specialists
What we do expect from you?
- EU/EEA citizenship or otherwise eligibility to work in Poland without need for a work permit to be arranged
- minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing domain with proven knowledge of content marketing ecosystem, supporting the customer lifecycle, knowledge of marketing value proposition with ability to identify right tactics across multitude of marketing channels
- experience with business to business partner marketing, channel marketing or other indirect marketing and / or sales channels along with ability to manage cross-cultural relationship
- near-fluency in written and verbal English and German or Dutch or Russian or Italian or French or Turkish or Czech or Portuguese with proven ability to understand and interpret language nuance
- excellent project management skills: impeccable time management, prioritization skills with meticulous attention to detail, and highly organized
- proven record of success in managing the dedicated team both in aspects of people agenda and specific digital marketing projects
We can only consider applications with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA member states, or otherwise fully eligible to work in Poland without need for a work permit to be arranged. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”
You a have a passport/nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries. A work permit will not be offered. If you need a work permit and/or do not speak fluently any of the mentioned languages, your application will be discarded without further notice. Thanks for understanding.